And I keep forgetting to update my blog.
So, here is a quick update on events that have transpired over the last month.
1. I turned 27. I had a lovely day full of little celebrations. One my best birthdays on record.
2. I went to the island this weekend with Meghan and Sheri, to visit Meghan's aunt the artist, and exhibit out art in a show that she was hosting. For more details on the show, check out my Art and Art Therapy blog.
Here is Sheri and her piece of textile art.
And me and my painting.3. T- four days until the Olympics start here! The city is already packed with athletes, volunteers, and various other types of tourists. Many of them travel like birds in flocks of matching jackets. It is an interesting sight to behold. There are also advertisements everywhere and excess decorations everywhere! It is crazy how quickly this city has transformed. And much more is yet to come! I have managed to rent out my apartment for six nights. During this time I will be going to Alberta to visit the family, and California to visit Beka!
Life is good in February.
No comments:
Post a Comment