I am currently sitting in what I think I will claim as my new favorite coffee shop. As far as I can tell, it is perfect for these reasons: good strong coffee, cheap refills, golden yellow walls, comfortable red chairs, mellow music, free wireless, lemon water, Mighty Leaf tea, friendly service, attached solarium, contemplative atmosphere.
I came here to figure out my life before I go to work for the afternoon. It turns out, after an hour and a half, one giant cup of coffee, and a muffin, I am no further along in the process then when I came in. But my belly is satisfied and this coffee shop has made me happy.
Work at the school is inconsistent and challenging and it looks like it will be awhile before I can do art therapy there. Still no word as to whether or not I got the job with BC Cancer Agency. I was going to start up a private practise with my good friend Meg the music therapist, but now that she is pregnant (!) her priorities have changed. I am thinking of doing it alone, but it is so much work! How to present myself, how to figure out taxes and legalities...
What to do?
Offers for London on vacation
12 years ago
3 comments:
oh, starting your own business! that's ambitious.
maybe you should get pregnant too and then you and meg could still go into business? however, change your target market to infants. it could work, right?
yeah, starting up a business is a little too ambitious, perhaps.
And so is having a baby! Good idea, Matt, and it definitely could work, but I think I'll forget that one...for several years, anyways.
Post a Comment